- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Cananga odorata
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Aromatic Components
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
Tag Archives: ylang ylang oil benefits
Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen the senses and for various other purposes. For these reasons, the flowers are spread on the … Continue reading