- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Aromatic Components
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Cananga odorata
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
Tag Archives: what is ylang ylang oil
Ylang Ylang oil being extracted from Cananga odorata var. genuina (Unona odorantissimum) of the Anonaceae family and is also known as “flower of flowers” and is from the very first pressing – also called ‘complete’ or ‘extra’. Ylang-ylang oil is … Continue reading
Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen the senses and for various other purposes. For these reasons, the flowers are spread on the … Continue reading