- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Cananga odorata
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Aromatic Components
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
Tag Archives: what is ylang ylang
Ylang Ylang essential oil, the name itself points to some exotic breed of essential oil that one does not often come across in everyday routine. The ones who have ever used this liquid have gone ahead to say “it’s a … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang, as weird as the name might sound to you, the oil is really one of the kinds that a normal being would love to use in any kind of beauty session or simply to relax the senses and … Continue reading