- Aromatic Components
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Cananga odorata
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
Tag Archives: therapeutic natural oils
CANANGA ODORATA- YLANG YLANG Cananga odorata is just another name for Ylang Ylang….Franklythe flowers of it (Ylang Ylang) are puny. The USP of it is it’s smell…fragrance…aroma. The most intriguing thing about this tree is that its flowers are even … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG- OTHER NAMES OF THE MAGICAL OIL Shakespeare once said “A rose by any other name..would smell as sweet”. Personally i feel the quote goes pretty well with Ylang Ylang oil’s mention. We’ve heard, used the oil using & … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL – COOLING YOUR BOILING BLOOD…FIGHTS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE Kid scored a ‘D’ in the test…miffed.. Piles of plates & mammoth-sized laundry to be done…strained… Office hours clashing with your doctor’s appointment…hassled Result…blood pressure soaring high…very high… Well…probably … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG- PACIFICATION PROVIDER DURING PMS PMS…Pre-menstrual syndrome…i went through it…nothing great an experience to be shared..but just to make you relate to it better I will.. Those incapacitating cramps in the abdominal area…feeling as if it’s filled with something … Continue reading