- Aromatic Components
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Controlling high blood pressure
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Cananga odorata
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
Tag Archives: fragrant oils
YLANG YLANG OIL- AROMATIC PROPERTIES Nostalgia…the word has a strong connect to smells…of all kinds (No! i dont mean a stench)…But personally…I like to keep the empty bottles of my perfumes just to relive the memories i made when i … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG’S GRAND CRUSADER…CHANEL NO.5 CHANEL…need I say more? The brand itself speaks for it’s authenticity and grandeur…Let’s do a sneak peek in it’s past.. Amazing is her past…Chanel…a female…born in 1883…lost her parents at a tender age…hailed from the … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL-AROMATHERAPY AND FRAGRANCE INDUSTRY Ylang Ylang oil…you know where did it originate from??? Yes! Philippines it is!! Ylang Ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” And hence….the very fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to … Continue reading
LURES LOVE- YLANG YLANG OIL For ages…different sorts of exotic smells, lights, a unique ambience have been experimented to swing the moods of young couples…to develop environments Conducive for them to feel at ease…to let loose in each other’s presence.. … Continue reading