- Hypotensive Help
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Sedative ylang ylang
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Aromatic Components
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Cananga odorata
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
Tag Archives: fragrant oils
Mesmerized is what Ylang Ylang oil leaves the one who breathes in the scent of it. Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG’S GRAND CRUSADER…CHANEL NO.5 CHANEL…need I say more? The brand itself speaks for it’s authenticity and grandeur…Let’s do a sneak peek in it’s past.. Amazing is her past…Chanel…a female…born in 1883…lost her parents at a tender age…hailed from the … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL-AROMATHERAPY AND FRAGRANCE INDUSTRY Ylang Ylang oil…you know where did it originate from??? Yes! Philippines it is!! Ylang Ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” And hence….the very fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to … Continue reading
LURES LOVE- YLANG YLANG OIL For ages…different sorts of exotic smells, lights, a unique ambience have been experimented to swing the moods of young couples…to develop environments Conducive for them to feel at ease…to let loose in each other’s presence.. … Continue reading