- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Aromatic Components
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Hypotensive Help
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Cananga odorata
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
Tag Archives: fragrance ylang ylang
Mesmerized is what Ylang Ylang oil leaves the one who breathes in the scent of it. Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG’S GRAND CRUSADER…CHANEL NO.5 CHANEL…need I say more? The brand itself speaks for it’s authenticity and grandeur…Let’s do a sneak peek in it’s past.. Amazing is her past…Chanel…a female…born in 1883…lost her parents at a tender age…hailed from the … Continue reading