- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Aromatic Components
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Cananga odorata
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
Category Archives: Products Containing
YLANG YLANG’S GRAND CRUSADER…CHANEL NO.5 CHANEL…need I say more? The brand itself speaks for it’s authenticity and grandeur…Let’s do a sneak peek in it’s past.. Amazing is her past…Chanel…a female…born in 1883…lost her parents at a tender age…hailed from the … Continue reading