- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Aromatic Components
- Cananga odorata
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
Category Archives: History
LURES LOVE- YLANG YLANG OIL For ages…different sorts of exotic smells, lights, a unique ambience have been experimented to swing the moods of young couples…to develop environments Conducive for them to feel at ease…to let loose in each other’s presence.. … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG’S GRAND CRUSADER…CHANEL NO.5 CHANEL…need I say more? The brand itself speaks for it’s authenticity and grandeur…Let’s do a sneak peek in it’s past.. Amazing is her past…Chanel…a female…born in 1883…lost her parents at a tender age…hailed from the … Continue reading
Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen the senses and for various other purposes. For these reasons, the flowers are spread on the … Continue reading
Those long lustrous tresses and sweep anyone off their feet..Beautiful hairs have always been in vogue..But thanks to today’s environment, pollution and frequent commuting that management of those long beautiful locks goes haywire… Less time..Long list of things screaming for … Continue reading
Considered the crown jewel of the Ylang Ylang Oil levels, the Extra is prized for its amazing floral top notes. Use to calm breathing, for high blood pressure, and to treat impotence (frigidity). Ylang-Ylang means ‘Flower of Flowers’ and is an … Continue reading
Almost everything on earth has an extended…history…sometimes funny…sometimes tragic…sometimes weird.. Our dearest and most precious..multi-purpose ( Phew! Sometimes…i seriously feel that Ylang Ylang is too good to be true )…too has a rather ‘cute’ (yes..i’d term it cute! ) history… … Continue reading