- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Cananga odorata
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Hypotensive Help
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Aromatic Components
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
Category Archives: History
YLANG YLANG’S GRAND CRUSADER…CHANEL NO.5 CHANEL…need I say more? The brand itself speaks for it’s authenticity and grandeur…Let’s do a sneak peek in it’s past.. Amazing is her past…Chanel…a female…born in 1883…lost her parents at a tender age…hailed from the … Continue reading
Almost everything on earth has an extended…history…sometimes funny…sometimes tragic…sometimes weird.. Our dearest and most precious..multi-purpose ( Phew! Sometimes…i seriously feel that Ylang Ylang is too good to be true )…too has a rather ‘cute’ (yes..i’d term it cute! ) history… … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang, yes I admit that the very first time I heard the name I was in splits! Not because of any other reason but because of the fact that the name is rather unusual and the one who hears … Continue reading
LURES LOVE- YLANG YLANG OIL For ages…different sorts of exotic smells, lights, a unique ambience have been experimented to swing the moods of young couples…to develop environments Conducive for them to feel at ease…to let loose in each other’s presence.. … Continue reading
Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen the senses and for various other purposes. For these reasons, the flowers are spread on the … Continue reading
Those long lustrous tresses and sweep anyone off their feet..Beautiful hairs have always been in vogue..But thanks to today’s environment, pollution and frequent commuting that management of those long beautiful locks goes haywire… Less time..Long list of things screaming for … Continue reading