- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Hypotensive Help
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Cananga odorata
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Aromatic Components
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
Category Archives: Characteristics
Mesmerized is what Ylang Ylang oil leaves the one who breathes in the scent of it. Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang essential oil, the name itself points to some exotic breed of essential oil that one does not often come across in everyday routine. The ones who have ever used this liquid have gone ahead to say “it’s a … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG- MULTI-PURPOSE MAGICAL PLANT ‘Prolific’ is the word that comes to fore when I think of Ylang Ylang..Its really hard for me to even think of covering it’s myriad benefits in one go… I remember somebody once asking me… … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang, as weird as the name might sound to you, the oil is really one of the kinds that a normal being would love to use in any kind of beauty session or simply to relax the senses and … Continue reading