- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Moisturizer for the skin
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Cananga odorata
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Aromatic Components
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
Category Archives: Characteristics
Ylang Ylang essential oil, the name itself points to some exotic breed of essential oil that one does not often come across in everyday routine. The ones who have ever used this liquid have gone ahead to say “it’s a … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG- MULTI-PURPOSE MAGICAL PLANT ‘Prolific’ is the word that comes to fore when I think of Ylang Ylang..Its really hard for me to even think of covering it’s myriad benefits in one go… I remember somebody once asking me… … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang, as weird as the name might sound to you, the oil is really one of the kinds that a normal being would love to use in any kind of beauty session or simply to relax the senses and … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL- AROMATIC PROPERTIES Nostalgia…the word has a strong connect to smells…of all kinds (No! i dont mean a stench)…But personally…I like to keep the empty bottles of my perfumes just to relive the memories i made when i … Continue reading