- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Aromatic Components
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Cananga odorata
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
Category Archives: Characteristics
Ylang Ylang, as weird as the name might sound to you, the oil is really one of the kinds that a normal being would love to use in any kind of beauty session or simply to relax the senses and … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL- AROMATIC PROPERTIES Nostalgia…the word has a strong connect to smells…of all kinds (No! i dont mean a stench)…But personally…I like to keep the empty bottles of my perfumes just to relive the memories i made when i … Continue reading
Mesmerized is what Ylang Ylang oil leaves the one who breathes in the scent of it. Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang essential oil, the name itself points to some exotic breed of essential oil that one does not often come across in everyday routine. The ones who have ever used this liquid have gone ahead to say “it’s a … Continue reading