- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Aromatic Components
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Cananga odorata
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
Category Archives: Characteristics
YLANG YLANG OIL- AROMATIC PROPERTIES Nostalgia…the word has a strong connect to smells…of all kinds (No! i dont mean a stench)…But personally…I like to keep the empty bottles of my perfumes just to relive the memories i made when i … Continue reading
Mesmerized is what Ylang Ylang oil leaves the one who breathes in the scent of it. Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang essential oil, the name itself points to some exotic breed of essential oil that one does not often come across in everyday routine. The ones who have ever used this liquid have gone ahead to say “it’s a … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG- MULTI-PURPOSE MAGICAL PLANT ‘Prolific’ is the word that comes to fore when I think of Ylang Ylang..Its really hard for me to even think of covering it’s myriad benefits in one go… I remember somebody once asking me… … Continue reading