- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Aromatic Components
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Cananga odorata
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
Category Archives: Characteristics
YLANG YLANG- MULTI-PURPOSE MAGICAL PLANT ‘Prolific’ is the word that comes to fore when I think of Ylang Ylang..Its really hard for me to even think of covering it’s myriad benefits in one go… I remember somebody once asking me… … Continue reading
Ylang Ylang, as weird as the name might sound to you, the oil is really one of the kinds that a normal being would love to use in any kind of beauty session or simply to relax the senses and … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL- AROMATIC PROPERTIES Nostalgia…the word has a strong connect to smells…of all kinds (No! i dont mean a stench)…But personally…I like to keep the empty bottles of my perfumes just to relive the memories i made when i … Continue reading
Mesmerized is what Ylang Ylang oil leaves the one who breathes in the scent of it. Originating in the Philippines, ylang ylang means “flower of flowers” or “fragrance of all fragrances.” This fragrance is traditionally used in aromatherapy to sharpen … Continue reading