- Cananga odorata
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Aromatic Components
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
Category Archives: Alternative Names
CANANGA ODORATA- YLANG YLANG Cananga odorata is just another name for Ylang Ylang….Franklythe flowers of it (Ylang Ylang) are puny. The USP of it is it’s smell…fragrance…aroma. The most intriguing thing about this tree is that its flowers are even … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG- OTHER NAMES OF THE MAGICAL OIL Shakespeare once said “A rose by any other name..would smell as sweet”. Personally i feel the quote goes pretty well with Ylang Ylang oil’s mention. We’ve heard, used the oil using & … Continue reading
Those long lustrous tresses and sweep anyone off their feet..Beautiful hairs have always been in vogue..But thanks to today’s environment, pollution and frequent commuting that management of those long beautiful locks goes haywire… Less time..Long list of things screaming for … Continue reading