- Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Reducing rapid breathing and rapid heart beat.
- Cananga odorata
- One of the most famous perfumes that draws heavily on Ylang Ylang is “Chanel No.5″.
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Ylang Ylang Oil – Less Known, Less Heard
- Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Ylang Ylang’s Effect On Skin
- Ylang Ylang Exotic Natural Beauty Oil
- Aromatic Components
- ilang-ilang…Ylang Ylang
- Aromatherapy and the fragrance industry
- A tribe called the Bori Bori used as hair conditioner
- Ylang Ylang for frigidity treatment
- BENEFITTING THE HAIR- YLANG YLANG OIL
- Use of Ylang Ylang in aromatherapy for PMS
- Treating certain disorders of the male reproductive system.
- Ylang Ylang – The Great Benefits
- In Indonesia, Ylang ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples.
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Hypotensive Help
- Sedative ylang ylang
- Long Lasting Ylang Ylang Oil Effects
- Fight PMS – Grab Ylang Ylang
- Know Ylang Ylang Better
- Moisturizer for the skin
Author Archives: ylangylang
Ylang Ylang essential oil is a natural remedy for problems with the reproductive system, Ylang -Ylang helps balance hormone production. It also works for the benefit of people that suffer from mood swings caused by Premenstrual syndrome. Ylang Ylang essential … Continue reading
LURES LOVE- YLANG YLANG OIL For ages…different sorts of exotic smells, lights, a unique ambience have been experimented to swing the moods of young couples…to develop environments Conducive for them to feel at ease…to let loose in each other’s presence.. … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL- THE SECRET APHRODISIAC MAGIC LIQUID Days that go bland and monotonous…with sparks that could’ve turned into fire but alas! they did not… Nature created magic…which apparently is yet hidden from the human eye and awareness…it would be … Continue reading
YLANG YLANG OIL-HYPOTENSIVE HELP Before I get down to the nitty-gritty of this topic…let me first explain as to what does the word ‘hypotensive’ mean… It’s a noun…developed from the word ‘hypertension’ It means.. 1. Of or characterized by low … Continue reading
Times when…an excessively hectic day takes its toll on us…all we crave for…is a lap…a lullaby that’ll ease down our strained senses and provide us a refuge from reality…no matter for a fraction of minutes… But alas! Gone are the … Continue reading
It was high time for me to switch..dealing with depression gulping those bitter nuggets of anti-depressants, tablets & capsules with numerous side-effects that made me sick to death, the world is going green..hence I resorted to the same path…certain relatives … Continue reading